Exit

Changing Menu When Scrolling

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate if someone could help me with the following:

I'm trying to figure out how to create a menu (or complete headline) that changes in colours once the user starts scrolling! One example is this website: Paloma

I want it to go from seethrough filled box with white text to white filled box with black text!

Thank you in advance,

J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

You can do this very easy – even for responsive pages – by using a fine little widget of MuseThemes: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/scroll-reveal​

Please note: This widget is for free!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With muse I only could think of scroll motion, which is kind of limited to fixed width breakpoints.

If you want to follow this path, watch tutorials for scroll motion here:

Enhance your responsive site design |

You talk about headline and mean header, right? Anyway, still fixed width breakpoints are necessary.

Your example is designed with fluid responsiveness. It seems to be done with WP.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can do this very easy – even for responsive pages – by using a fine little widget of MuseThemes: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/scroll-reveal​

Please note: This widget is for free!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines