Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing page height causes crash

Engaged ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse 2017.1

Attempt to reduce Min Height on single breakpoint.

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 3.57.52 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably a bug in 2017.1. I suggest defining your site with a minimum page height when you get started with the site, and not touching it thereon. From what I know, any change to height will be reflected across other breakpoints as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generally set a height of about 800px on each breakpoint when I create a new file.

Muse changes the min height based on the inserted page content.

I was trying to set it back to 800px to troubleshoot a huge gap between the bottom of the content and the footer on some pages.

I always check for elements that might off the Canvas or transparent that could be causing the gap. No elements present.

I have been building a new website from scratch (not this website) with Muse 2018 as my preparation for updating fully to Muse 2018.

Similar problem, however in 2018, in some cases, the Design View does not show the gap, but it is present in Preview in Browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. This is the same file I already sent you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure thanks, I will look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines