Hi Musers, I have found a bug and hope someone knows the problem and can help me.
If I place a (text)frame with the "Resize" setting "None" Muse will be generated a white space at the right site (Android Chrome and Opera! Firefox works fine).
I can eliminate the bug only if I change the "Resize" setting to "Strech to browser Width". But I have no longer full control over the text flow.
Does anyone have an idea or do I have to report it to Adobe?
Not necessarily a bug. Mobile browses react differently, if elements aren't placed correctly.
Are you definitlely sure, that no element (even a invisible one) in no situation is placed/moves outside or overlaps the breakpoint boundaries?
danke für die schnelle Antwort. Im Link findest Du eine Testdatei mit einer Seite, die keine Fehler produziert (OK) und einer die den Fehler produziert (Error). Der Unterschied ist, dass in der fehlerhaften Seite ein Fond hinter dem Text steht. Der Fehler kann nur auf einem Android Handy (Chrome und Opera) angesehen werden. Vielen Dank
Sorry for the delay in response.
Let me take this opportunity to get your issue fixed. pretty sure this is resolvable as we haven't seen something like before.
I need your site URL for study, please share the same with me.
Günter Heißenbüttel and Key, I can validate it as a bus now.
The issue is visible in Android Chrome browser only and can also be checked in Chrome Dev tools.
However, it only happens in a fixed width layout with objects pinned to the center.
It can be worked around by changing the mobile breakpoints to fluid width layout.
I first added a breakpoint at 320px and changed 359 to 360px.
The responsiveness of text box is set to 'none' background object is set to 'browser width'.
Now it looks good in my '1+2' and Samsung Galaxy S8 Android device.
Have a look at this - CssTest.
thanks alot. Is it possible to put the .muse file into my creativ cloud files.
many thanks for the file. But I have the same problem at BP 767. No matter, now I found a simpler way. I copy the object (text or image) into a text frame with the setting "Strech to browser Width" and then it works.
Take a look: Error
Another possibility is that you do not use a frame for a background, but a text frame and fill it with color. Then there is no error.
Correct, thank you so much for sharing all these workarounds. Great contribution by you.
Please be informed that a bug has already been logged for this issue and expected to be fixed in next update.
There is no universal solution to this problem. Only the trial and error method on each specific site. It helped on your website, it will not help on the other.