Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chrome visualization issue with a Muse website

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,
I've just finalized a website with Adobe Muse, and when i try to see it published on Chrome on my MacBook Pro 15 (1440px) it shows a lot of empty space on the right-hand side of the browser, to be able to see it you need to scroll right with the mouse. This big white gap it appears on any website section and i don't know why! i checked if there was any small thing random on the left side of the website on my muse document but i dind't find anything..
And also more wired, i don't experience this problem with another browser or with chrome on another windows computer.
What do you think it could be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Perhaps your file is big, but please reduce it to a manageable size!

This shouldn‘t be a difficult task, and perhaps you are lucky and find the issue during this action by yourself. Reducing file size saves download and — above all — analysing time!

You can share the file via Dropbox, CC Files or a similar sharing service by posting the download link here.

Additionally: Perhaps this document helps to fix the issue: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8953

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please correct me if I didn't get your correct.

But what I understood is you are having problem of white gap in your Muse site only in the Chrome browser of MacBook Pro 15?

To check this we would need the URL of your site.

Please share the same for our testing.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Espacio en blanco en el navegador Chrome móvil.... Mi página tiene varias sub páginas, el problema se presenta cuando ingreso a "servicio" "métodos" y "contacto" en móvil Android (aún no he podido realizar pruebas en Mac o ipone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep! you got it right!
check this link as reference: Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, yes I see the gap in my Widows laptop as well.

We can try fixing this better upon looking at your .muse file.

Please share a small version of your .muse file (just the home and master page attached to it).

Please follow the steps here - follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652  for sharing the file.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si quieres comparteme el archivo y lo reviso.

Aveces sucede eso y hay varias razones, una de ellas es que tengas algún objeto fuera de área como también algún código o widget lo esta generando, yo tuve el mismo problema.

si quieres compartir tu archivo para revisarlo, me cuentas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no problem mate..i can share it with you, but still i don't understand why this is happening only on chrome and not in other browsers!! anyway, it's a very big file..can i send you a wetransfer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps your file is big, but please reduce it to a manageable size!

This shouldn‘t be a difficult task, and perhaps you are lucky and find the issue during this action by yourself. Reducing file size saves download and — above all — analysing time!

You can share the file via Dropbox, CC Files or a similar sharing service by posting the download link here.

Additionally: Perhaps this document helps to fix the issue: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8953

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines