• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click & Drag or Slider Bar In Photo (360 Photos)

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have taken 360 Photos and now I want my visitors to be able to quickly navigate them and experience the 360 degree effect that i have made. I can not find a way to navigate the built-in except with the left and right arrows. Is there a way to add a slider or click and drag through the galleries? Here are examples of what i want to duplicate:

Click & Drag

(Ford Vehicles, 2018 Ford® F-150 Truck | America's Best Full-Size Pickup | Ford.com Scroll most of the way down and it has the header of "TOUGH AT EVERY TURN" under it is the 360 view with the click and drag

Slider Bar:

The very top of the page. click on the image then it loads in a red slider bar for you2018 Jaguar F-PACE® - The First Jaguar SUV | Jaguar USA

Either one works for what i am doing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Hi,

you can use Panoraven to do that. It's IMO the simplest because It's free for personal use and you don't even need to create an account to use the service.

Here is how to do this :

Step 1 : Upload your 360 photos here

panoraven-upload.png

Step 2 : After the upload finished, if all is working great you will be able to navigate your 360 photo in all directions in the panoraven viewer. Copy the embed code below the viewer.

panoraven-copy-embed.png

Step 3 : In muse, go to Object --> Insert HTML and paste the code.

muse-360-photos.png

The viewer will 360 image will

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at some of the widgets here to see if they meet your requirements.

https://musewidgets.com/search?q=slideshow

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

you can use Panoraven to do that. It's IMO the simplest because It's free for personal use and you don't even need to create an account to use the service.

Here is how to do this :

Step 1 : Upload your 360 photos here

panoraven-upload.png

Step 2 : After the upload finished, if all is working great you will be able to navigate your 360 photo in all directions in the panoraven viewer. Copy the embed code below the viewer.

panoraven-copy-embed.png

Step 3 : In muse, go to Object --> Insert HTML and paste the code.

muse-360-photos.png

The viewer will 360 image will appear on your workspace. Note that, if needed, you can change in the embed code the width and the height of the viewer to make it as you want.

Enjoy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines