• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Client Content Mangement

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember there being a function for Muse that allows clients to access content management for their sites - I can't seem to figure out where the how-to on this is. Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there was a behaviors panel in dreamweaver (back in the old days) for running Mysql data?

Muse is a html generater... you can add custom back end code (if the host server allows like Adobe BC does) or you can look for 3rd party widgets and services but without details we can't help you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I have looked into Adobe BC, but I don't think my clients need that many services. I am looking just to provide my client with the ability to edit exclusively content on the page, nothing else. I have been trying to find a 3rd party but they offer the same services as Adobe BC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sounds like you are talking about "adobe in browser editing" then

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines