• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Client wants more control

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one client that wants to have some access to design on a site I created for them. The text and image editing is not enough for their needs. They would like to add pages, events, offers. Things of an immediate nature, rather than pay me to do those things. Is there any solutions out there for this type of client?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Yes,this works fine.

You may even store your .muse file in Adobe Cloud, so both sides have access without sending to and fro.

And, if necessary, you may collect all the used assets, (the „suitcase“ icon at the bottom of the assets panel), and store them in the cloud too.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there isn’t.

If the client wants more control, he only might subscribe to Muse for a short time (1 month, for example).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So they have a subscription. I transfer the site to them, they do whatever, then transfer the site back to me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you change hosting to BC. Watch out at musegrid.com and their support for this: Adobe Muse Widgets for Business Catalyst​

Am not 100% sure about adding pages and stuff is possible. But their chat support in advance is great without the need of subscription.

So you don`t have to buy a pig in a poke.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes,this works fine.

You may even store your .muse file in Adobe Cloud, so both sides have access without sending to and fro.

And, if necessary, you may collect all the used assets, (the „suitcase“ icon at the bottom of the assets panel), and store them in the cloud too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines