• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clients IBE changes won't sync

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last year the issue was solved and it worked OK, but in the 2018 version the same bug seems to be back

Syncing is truncated by parsing the page, so there's no way of controlling or syncing the site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Hi Ankush,

Thank you for your reaction. As the client told me she didn't make any changes or at least didn't remember, I discarded it without syncing. There was no error message, but it was struck in the parsering proces. As I discarded the syncing message and there weren't any new changes made, I'm not able to reproduce the issue.

So I opened another site which I know the client use to put a "news line", but here I didn't get any message for syncing at all. I know he changes the blue frase, but f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karin,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Can you please elaborate more on your query.

Are you getting any error message while syncing the site?

A screenshot will also be very helpful in identifying the issue.

You can also try to log a case with Adobe® Muse™ In-Browser Editing Support.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

Thank you for your reaction. As the client told me she didn't make any changes or at least didn't remember, I discarded it without syncing. There was no error message, but it was struck in the parsering proces. As I discarded the syncing message and there weren't any new changes made, I'm not able to reproduce the issue.

So I opened another site which I know the client use to put a "news line", but here I didn't get any message for syncing at all. I know he changes the blue frase, but finally have no idea what more has been changed.

Sorry, another issue, but something strange is going on with the syncing process. Maybe, just like last year, it has to do with the difference between Muse update and old IBE changes. Because clients as well as myself highly appreciate the IBE feature, I would like to see it solved.

Schermafbeelding 2017-12-26 om 17.27.31.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-12-26 om 17.28.01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is weird, someone considers my reaction useful. However it wasn't an answer but yet another issue concerning IBE syncing problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines