• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Close button of pop up form remains after form closes.

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form placed into a lightbox. My problem is when I hit the close button (X) one time, then decide I want to open the form again and close it or submit form and close it the close button (X) gets left behind for some reason. Everything else closes and it works if I only close it once. Oh and when this button remains I have to refresh the page because nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 1.28.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-24 at 1.28.44 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

In my experience I had this issue, too. From Günter Heißenbüttel​ I had to learn that transition options (horizontal,vertical, fade) have impact on appearance and disappearance.

This could be a glitch a bug or whatever.

Sometimes (this is really boring, I know ) it helps to build the page from scratch again with the same elements.

It may also depend on usage of breakpoints (fixed width -/fluid width -).

Unfortunately, from my experience, you just have to try some workarounds.

I recommend to create a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my experience I had this issue, too. From Günter Heißenbüttel​ I had to learn that transition options (horizontal,vertical, fade) have impact on appearance and disappearance.

This could be a glitch a bug or whatever.

Sometimes (this is really boring, I know ) it helps to build the page from scratch again with the same elements.

It may also depend on usage of breakpoints (fixed width -/fluid width -).

Unfortunately, from my experience, you just have to try some workarounds.

I recommend to create a new page (not a new site) and try if that glitch disappears.

Hopefully Guenter or somebody out there has a better or even "a" solution.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines