Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CMS with advanced menu/advanced search/filter

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for muse CMS widget with advanced/multilevel menu (independent from the main site menu) or advanced search form/filter (to narrow dawn the results by choosing several categories/tags). For example: take any site where you can choose product, then manufacturer, then color, then size, etc. from dropdown menus or sidebar menus.

I can do what i need with the following wordpress plugins: Properties - PTB Bundle or Shop - Product Filter, but i'm not a big wordpress fan, and business catalyst isnt't option for now.

I made a serious muse widgets research and there is one that i really like - Blog/CMS by qooqee.com - but one can select only one category and one word from a tag cloud, which isn't enough. If there was an option for multiple different tag clouds for example, would be perfect.

The second choice is to use Article Connect and Sidebar Connect by www.muse-themes.com, but i'm not sure if that option will work at all.

And no one offers a trial version for tests.

If anyone has other ideas, please share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Why not ask -qooqee and muse-themes what they think about it?

Personally I guess, from seeing your example you should go with a proper CMS like Joomla if you deny WP.

You could ask "public.com" – they provide CMS for Muse as well. Maybe they could help you even more?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not ask -qooqee and muse-themes what they think about it?

Personally I guess, from seeing your example you should go with a proper CMS like Joomla if you deny WP.

You could ask "public.com" – they provide CMS for Muse as well. Maybe they could help you even more?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the end probably i'll go with wordpress, and i have a lifetime subscription with the mentioned wp plugins provider, i just like better the freedom and the possibilities of Muse.

From Qooqee they told me they'll put it in consideration, but no guaranties.

I'm waiting for response from muse-themes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines