Code Html Problems

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to add this widget button in my page and it's as this code :

<script src="//simplybook.me/v2/widget/widget.js"></script>

<script>var widget = new SimplybookWidget({"widget_type":"button","url":"https:\/\/feelinrelax.simplybook.me","theme":"simple_beauty_theme","theme_settings":{"sb_base_color":"#D42853","header_color":"#ffffff","body_bg_color":"#ffffff","dark_font_color":"#474747","light_font_color":"#ffffff"},"timeline":"modern_week","datepicker":"inline_datepicker","is_rtl":false,"app_config":{"predefined":[]},"button_title":"Book now","button_background_color":"#D42853","button_text_color":"#ffffff","button_position":"right","button_position_offset":"55%"});</script>

I wanted the same but not stick Left, bottom, Right, top. I wanted free and place wherever i want. I sended an email, and i have this code as the answer of my questions:

<div>

<style type="text/css">{literal}

#_EMButton_{border: 3px;border-radius: 10px;background-color: #78B33E;border-color: #517dc4;color: #ffffff;width: 150px;height: 50px;margin: 10px;}

{/literal}</style>

<button id='_EMButton_'>Reserve Ahora</button>

<script src="//simplybook.me/v2/widget/widget.js"></script>

<script>var widget = new SimplybookWidget({"widget_type":"button","url":"https:\/\/feelinrelax.simplybook.me","theme":"tender","theme_settings":{"sb_base_color":"#ffffff","booking_nav_bg_color":"#dbdbd8","body_bg_color":"#ffffff","dark_font_color":"#474747","light_font_color":"#ffffff","btn_color_1":"#517dc4"},"timeline":"modern_week","datepicker":"inline_datepicker","is_rtl":false,"app_config":{"predefined":[]},"button_custom_id":"_EMButton_"});</script>

</div>

The thing is that is appearing in Muse, but not in the webpage/Preview.
Someone's know why ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines