Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collecting Email Sign-ups using A-Master Form

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe community!

I have built a website using adobe muse, and I have included a widget to receive email sign ups to my mailing list. Visitors can type their email address in a 'sign up' form, and then press sunlit. It world perfectly! However, my project and website were recently featured in a magazine article and I have since received over 1,000 unique sign ups! Great! but, each submission is sent to my personal email account with the subject "A-Master Form Submission". I am glad that it is working smooth, but my question is,

Is there anywhere online or within Muse where all of these emails are stored? is there any way that i can collect the whole list without copying and pasting each email address separately into a document?!

Thank you! I really look forward to your feedback,

Andrew Mangold!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

liontroll  написал(а)

Is there anywhere online or within Muse where all of these emails are stored? is there any way that i can collect the whole list without copying and pasting each email address separately into a document?!

No. You had to be from the outset to use such a service as a mailchimp and take the form from there. Now you can process the whole list of email addresses only manually. But this is just as useless, because you can not use this list anywhere. In case you start using it for

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew, you need a hosted database to collect and access the data. I'm sure there is an option in your current hosting (or maybe Google Drive?) where you could store the data for edit/review/analysis? I'm a little out of my depth here, but sure there are members who can qualify my answer in more detail. Either way you may have to pay to upgrade.

Business Catalyst is my preferred platform because of the features, but you'd have to switch hosting too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

liontroll  написал(а)

No. You had to be from the outset to use such a service as a mailchimp and take the form from there. Now you can process the whole list of email addresses only manually. But this is just as useless, because you can not use this list anywhere. In case you start using it for distribution, your ip will get into the  spam bases and will be blocked on all public email services.

All you can do now - to conduct a private conversation with your contacts manually individually with each. You can not take any mass action.

The fact that Muse does not have any functionality to work with emails is the second question. The most important question is the antispam, which you can not overcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines