• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition going transparent

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a page showing products in a list with an image and a few details. Click a 'more details' button and a composition box contains more text and images opens on the top, covering everything under it.

However for no apparent reason every so often it goes completely wrong and the composition boxes go transparent - or items which were below maybe jump in front. Using arrange , go to back, sort of works but then after another hours work I preview and its done it again!

Is there a way of getting a composition to push everything under it down the page (like an accordian can) ?

I tried putting the composition boxes on a different layer but that made things worse.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you

• reduce your site to only one(!) page containing only one(!) of these „misbehaving" elements,
  • save this small .muse file under a new name,
  • upload this file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and
  • post the download link here?

Then we will have a look

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines