• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition Lightbox Trigger not responding to Target box

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To display multiple photo galleries on one page I am using the Composition Lightbox feature and adding the Basic Slideshow in each Composition Target. I've completed one page of galleries successfully albeit some sizing problems in the target box which I think might be linked to the different photo sizes but that's a different discussion. Right now I'm starting a new menu page with another set of photo galleries and for some reason when I click on a Trigger thumbnail the Target box doesn't change, it's stuck on another Trigger box and won't change. I preview the site and the galleries work but in Design mode it is unresponsive.

I've tried restarting the whole app, nothing changes. To delete all the work I've done thus far and start over would be painstaking. Any similar issues with anyone else and/or solutions? Thank you.

Side note: The fact Muse is going to be obsolete soon really pisses me off. I've put so much time into this program just to be able to do what I do and for what? Are there any other programs that are similar to Muse that I can rely on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Second question first: No, you won‘t find a similar application like Muse. I‘d recommend to have a look at Webflow https://webflow.com/ (different „mindset“, but very powerful) or “Without Code“ (https://www.wocode.com/#main)

Your lightbox issue:

Could you please

• delete all pages except one and on that page all unrelated elements,
  • save this small .muse file under a new name,
  • upload it to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service, and
  • post the download link here,

Then we will have a closer look onto your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dropbox - MartellyBD_ForumExp.muse

Thank you Gunter. The link is above. Let me know if you have issues viewing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file you provided causes Muse (Mac) to freeze when trying to preview in browser and therefore can’t be examined. I assume the .muse file is corrupt.

Could you please reduce the file substantially and describe exactly(!) what to do to reproduce your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll just redesign the composition, it's a pain in the ass but if it's a corrupted issue, which it seems to be on my end too, I'll have to do it anyway. Thanks again. I'll post again if I have an issue with the comp again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wish you good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines