• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition - Rollout of Trigger and Target not working on iPad or iPhone

Engaged ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a composition widget to drop down a menu when you click on a button. If you click anywhere outside of the menu when its opened.. it closes. It works fine on desktop computers. However on phones and tablets it doesnt close when you tap off of the menu.

Has anyone run in to this or know of a fix ?

Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Applauz78,

We had this issue of composition not closing on rollout till the previous build of Muse.

However, the bug has been in the recent update, have you updated your Muse and reuploaded the site?

If you did update Muse and still see the issue, please try to rebuild the composition and see if it the issue resolved.

Please note while reuploading the site choose "upload all files" option so they don't rewrite upon the previous version and cause issues.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated Muse to the latest.. now when I export and put the site on my server I get the error that "Some files in the server may be missing"  ..  also it didnt fix the composition issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the missing files thing to go away. Had to completely delete all the build folders and re-export to new folders with a different name.

Is there any other way to fix this Rollout Trigger issue on phones and tablets ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines