Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition - Swipe to first position

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Muse-People

I don't know if this feature exists already or if I have to post it inside the suggestion-forum:

Compositions inside Muse can be swiped on touch devices... That is great! The "problem" is, that it is impossible (or I don't know how) to swipe from the last item to the first one by just continuing swiping on the same direction. The same thing happens when swiping from the first item backwards to the last one.

Any ideas? Is that a feature, which is not implemented yet?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Yes, you're right so far. It loops with autoplay but one is not able to swipe through over and over as well.

Hm.

It works with the buttons, though.

Homepage

A new workaround with the same file. I put the next and prev buttons on half of each side. Not really a swipe but at least a touch.

Check, if this will work for you.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-14 um 00.44.05.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Homepage

you can download directly from the website, if you like and if you need.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-13 um 23.40.23.png

Check it with your phone, of course. Works on my Android.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Uwe

Thanks for your reply.

In fact, yes, you are right that it works in your version. I actually forgot to mention, that you can not swipe if you change the transition to horizontal instead of fading (verblassen). sorry for not having mentioned it before.

Regards,

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you're right so far. It loops with autoplay but one is not able to swipe through over and over as well.

Hm.

It works with the buttons, though.

Homepage

A new workaround with the same file. I put the next and prev buttons on half of each side. Not really a swipe but at least a touch.

Check, if this will work for you.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-14 um 00.44.05.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm I see your solution... it's not really what I would like to have on my page. As a common user I would expect a swipe gesture on that specific composition but with that workaround you completely disable it.

Thanks anyway. It seems that I have to report a bug/suggestion for one of a future Muse update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines