Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition widget doesn’t show content

Participant ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem displaying the composition widget "Presentation" in Adobe Muse 2018. I would like to use it to present several Youtube clips.

I have two breakpoints in my reduced test document:

In breakpoint 1024px only the first clip is displayed - all others are not (pic 1, 2)

In the breakpoint 1366px it is the other way around - here the first clip is not shown, but apparently all the other clips are.

Why is that?

I ask for your help, please.

Patrick

Breakpoint 1024px – Thumbnail 1 clicked:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-10 um 18.10.12.png

Breakpoint 1024px – Thumbnail 5 clicked:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-10 um 18.10.19.png

Breakpoint 1366px – Thumbnail 1 clicked:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-10 um 18.10.30.png

Breakpoint 1366px – Thumbnail 5 clicked:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-10 um 18.10.41.png

Here is the test document:

Adobe Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

The videos are working here at any breakpoint without any issue. Try to clear your browser cache and try again.

What i noticed:  When I scale the browser window (or use Muse’s scrubber) from the (fixed width) 1366 px breakpoint and drag it smaller, the composition bleeds outside the breakpoint width, before reaching the responsive 1024 px breakpoint. This happens, because the composition and the composition target are both set to „Resize: None“.

Additionally, I recommend to update to the newest ve

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The videos are working here at any breakpoint without any issue. Try to clear your browser cache and try again.

What i noticed:  When I scale the browser window (or use Muse’s scrubber) from the (fixed width) 1366 px breakpoint and drag it smaller, the composition bleeds outside the breakpoint width, before reaching the responsive 1024 px breakpoint. This happens, because the composition and the composition target are both set to „Resize: None“.

Additionally, I recommend to update to the newest version of Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many Thanks, Günter.

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines