• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

composition widget overlays hyperlinks

Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have created a composition widget on my master page as my navigation for mobile devices. The composition can't be resized and must always be on top, so it overlays links from my layout pages. When I place the links in front, it messes with my navigation (composition widget). Didn't have this problem in the previous version of Muse, it worked perfectly. You'll have to minimize your browser to mobile size to see the problem.

Hopefully someone can help me out, thank you!

Home

Products

compositionwidget-links.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

the code in blank and tooltip composition widgets are the same

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey bloemenglenn,

Looks like it is an issue with the old converted site as with a new file we are unable to reproduce the issue!

Would you mind sharing your .muse file with me so we can get into the root cause of the issue?

For sharing the muse file you can upload it to Dropbox or WeTransfer and send it across to me in a private message as mentioned here. - Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

A private message can be done by clicking on my username and choosing "'message" option.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bloemenglenn,

Although it's been a while since you posted, I encountered the same problem and solved it.

In stead of using the Blank composition widget, use the Tooltip composition widget.

To me the various composition types always seemed to be nothing more than different lay-out designs and presets in the context menu of the widget. But even though all the specs in either my Blank and Tooltip version were exactly the same, I no longer have this overlay problem using the Tooltip composition: buttons and hyperlinks under the composition's target area still work fine. Beats me, but it works!

Regards,

Marc 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the code in blank and tooltip composition widgets are the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines