• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compositions widgets show in the wrong layer

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed a simple site before the recent release in October 2017. I use compositions widget - blank for navigation bar on top and following with a photo.

After upgrading, I found if I uncheck "show widget parts while editing", the target (content) of my navigation will be hide from the photo.  If I left the check on, it works fine as normal.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Yes, this certainly is a bug.

I reduced your site as much as possible to make the issue very clear.

This file can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2uqxybpae18z24/Composition-Layer-issue.zip?dl=0

Description:

We have 3 elements:

1. A composition layered on top of everything, set to „Hide all initially“ and deselected „Show widget parts while editing“.
  2. A blue image frame layered „below“ the composition widget.
  3. A (transparent) rectangle behind the composition trigger, layered at the bottom of a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please give us a small .muse file with only one page, only the image and the composition to show us this issue? Please follow these instructions:https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Günter,

I put a small sample in the below link.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this certainly is a bug.

I reduced your site as much as possible to make the issue very clear.

This file can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2uqxybpae18z24/Composition-Layer-issue.zip?dl=0

Description:

We have 3 elements:

1. A composition layered on top of everything, set to „Hide all initially“ and deselected „Show widget parts while editing“.
  2. A blue image frame layered „below“ the composition widget.
  3. A (transparent) rectangle behind the composition trigger, layered at the bottom of all other elements.

• When previewing this in browser, the composition target appears – in contrast to the real layering – behind the blue element.
  • When deleting the transparent rectangle, all works fine: The composition target appears on top of the blue element.
  • When opening the „Layers“ panel and dragging the transparent rectangle into the „Header“ layer, under the composition, all is working fine too.

I invite ankushr40215001​to have a look at this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for testing and workarounds presented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guenter and ctien,

Thank you for pointing out this issue.

I am able to reproduce it and eventually logged it as a bug also.

Surely will take this into consideration for the fix in upcoming versions.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines