Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connect contact form to sendinblue list

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I have a sendinblue account(emailer) and I want to connect an adobe muse contact form to one of my lists. I want everytime a contact is send through te contact form to be saved to that list. Is there a widget for this? Do I have to use SMTP for this action?

I am looking forward to your advices.

Kind Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Hey William,

Connecting Muse contact form with a third party emailer that too with an SMTP connection might not work because of security restrictions.

However, while researching on this I have found that you can also embed Sendinblues's contact form on your site through an embed code - https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/208771869-Create-a-subscription-form.​

This looks much feasible option and also chances are hight for it to work out.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey William,

Connecting Muse contact form with a third party emailer that too with an SMTP connection might not work because of security restrictions.

However, while researching on this I have found that you can also embed Sendinblues's contact form on your site through an embed code - https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/208771869-Create-a-subscription-form.​

This looks much feasible option and also chances are hight for it to work out.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines