• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

contact form doesn't work

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a problem with contact form. As I can read, I'm not the only one, but I want to be sure that the solution I've found is the good one before calling my hosting service.

My website is not host with Adobe business catalyst.

When the form is sent, everythings fine! The website says it is send with success, but we doesn't reveive any email at the address in the form options panel.

Is there a way to set up an email service to work with the form?

I have found an document (Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers ) that says :

»Are there any server-side requirements for Muse Form widgets to work?

Yes. Your web host must support PHP, and the PHP mail service must be properly configured to send email messages.»

Can someone confirm that this is the solution?

Thank you very much for your support!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

The answer to your question, and most likely a cure for your Form not working as expected, would best be answered by calling your Hosting provider.

Yes, with rare exception, Form mail(s) require PHP be available from a Host.

Your host should provide PHP version 5.5 or 5.6; the latter being the most current.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer to your question, and most likely a cure for your Form not working as expected, would best be answered by calling your Hosting provider.

Yes, with rare exception, Form mail(s) require PHP be available from a Host.

Your host should provide PHP version 5.5 or 5.6; the latter being the most current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines