• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact form dont send mail

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue like many other before me. I have a contact form that dont send me any mails. i Have set it up as i think is right with the same domain name adress in mail etc. it says that the form has sent it but nothing happens...

I have looked at the providers php and its php 5.6 (7.0 dosent semt to work, then i get an error) Nothing in my spam or trash. Even tried to turn of the spam filter but nothing..

What to do.. i use FSdata as my domain provider.. (if you need any more info please type it)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you already have a word with your hosting provider regarding this issue?

It's probably something getting blocked at their end, Muse is not restricted to PHP version 7.0 only and should be working fine with 5.6

Regards,

Ankush   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, it was not the correct answer.

I have contcted ny provieder and they use SMTP, how do i make this happen in my form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muse does not support SMTP. Your  hosting provider should support PHP for the contact form to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines