Contact Form Error Not Working

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

webiste is

http://www.northeastplastic.net

hosted with Amazon Web Services S3 in a bucket

Not sure if it is a issue with Amazon or a Issue withing muse but my contact forms are not working no messages are sent. Any help would be great!

When I try to submit i get the error I'm receiving says

Form PHP script is missing from web server, or PHP is not configured correctly on your web hosting provider. Check if the form PHP script has been uploaded correctly, then contact your hosting provider about PHP configuration.

The Server Encountered an Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following may help:

reCAPTCHA 2.0 server error -- SOLVED

Also, you may need the email address to which the form is being sent to be to the same domain as your site.  For example, have the form emails go to someone@northeastplastic.net.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not a reCAPTCHA 2.0 issue as the submit forms I have without the captcha do not send as well and have the same Server PHP Error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

If you need further assistance, I suggest contacting Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

going through customer care it directs me to the forums again with no other options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines