• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact form not sending emails???

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very angry to discover that the contact forms on an Adobe Muse website I have built have not been delivering emails to my GoDaddy webmail inbox. I just tested from my personal gmail account and it was sent and received successfully. But when it comes to using the contact form, nothing is working.

I have another website set up on GoDaddy and the contact form functions correctly. I don't recall making any special changes or adjustments to this website that I'm referring to above.

What's going on here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Get GoDaddy tech support on the phone and have them watch for email traffic to your account as you send tests using your form.

They may be able to at least give you clues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try the solutions in Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers and let us know if they helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran

I have the same problem as above, and the 3. party host: one.com replies:

Upon checking, the emails were indeed tagged as spam that's why they were not forwarded to your gmail email. Below are some of the reasons why the email was tagged as spam: MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY:'Content-Type' found without required MIME headers The specified Content-type for the mail is something other than "text/plain", so the headers must conform to the MIME specification, but one or more of the following headers have not been provided: MIME-Version: Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-Disposition: FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO:Freemail in Reply-To, but not From MISSING_DATE:Missing Date: header The message does not contain a Date: header. The relevant standards specify that mails should include a Date: header. MIME_HTML_ONLY:Message only has text/html MIME parts Indicates the message lacks the plain text alternative part. FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT:Reply-To freemail username ends in digit MISSING_MID:Missing Message-Id: header The message does not contain a Message-Id header. The relevant standards specify that mails should have Message-Id headers. All properly written Mail User Agent (or Mail Submission Agent) software is expected to add a Message-Id header. HTML_MESSAGE:HTML included in message HTML messages are more visually attractive than plain text. Unfortunately, the emails cannot be forwarded unless it is valid. If you have any questions or need any help at all, please do not hesitate to reply to this email or visit our website and chat with us!

Best regards Patrick One.com

Can you please help.

Best regards - Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Apologize for the delayed reply as I was on vacation. Can you please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with a link to this post? I will check to see if I can raise a support case for you.  To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get GoDaddy tech support on the phone and have them watch for email traffic to your account as you send tests using your form.

They may be able to at least give you clues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thats not such a bad idea as GoDaddy are known for making undocumented changes

fyi one.com has nothing at all to do with GoDaddy but whatever

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines