Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact form not submitting for certain email domains

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My site is live at www.marcmcgovern.com

I've used Muse's built-in contact form for the form at the bottom of the page under the "get involved" section. The form gets successfully submitted and the email received when I use certain domains like @BU.edu, or @inmotionhosting.com, but when I use an address with @gmail.com or @yahoo.com, I get the error message I've coded in: The server encountered an error. Please check your internet connection or refresh the page

I've talked to my host's support and they weren't able to find any issues on their end. Any ideas? The recipient address is @gmail

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry I got bored waiting for the site to load... will try again after work mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it truly that slow to load? Almost instant for me.. :*(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your device has it stored then... yes its VERY slow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines