Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact form 'Server encountered error'

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have made a website using Muse and it seemed to work fine until recently. There haven't been any changes to the server or to the pages of the site but all the contct forms seem to be broken?

I'm not sure how to go in and fix them as there are no options on the dialog box that I can see to make changes from within Muse itself.

The site is http://www.leasefinancelimited.co.uk

Can anyone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you now running Muse 2017.1 and did you upgrade an earlier version of your site to the new software version? Try re creating the form again from scratch with a new form from the widgets panel because they are now responsive. Might be worth a try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what dodger said, have a look at the solutions in this doc Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Georgem,

I see that you have an Server Issue in here, Please take this pic and Contact "Adobe Forum Team", Good Luck,

Regards,

Tago

Adobe Forum

Thread No. "2384605"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines