• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact Form - Text not spanning width of text box

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys Im working on a site Im almost done with. Ive just started working on the forms and noticed something alarming.

Whenever you type a message in the form in the footer, the text you type quickly creates a line break about halfway through the text box, even though theres plenty of space left. It does this across all breakpoints, as its just 1 form on a master page.

I have checked my muse file and cannot find any setting or property like padding or anything, no indents of any kind that might have been added to the form....

I preview the page in the browser and businesscatalyst and the issue persists. Im not sure if this is a bug or if someone knows what i have overlooked?? Or a checklist to go through? Its driving me nuts and probably the last thing i need for the site.

I have just finished exporting the site completely via business catalyst and i still see this issue. Even though I uploaded everything fresh.

If someone could help me fix this that would be great. Problem persists on both of my forms right now, english and spanish pages.

*update*

I have just noticed that in my "admin" area for the catalyst site, theres a section thats shows a "preview" of the form. Strangely enough this preview *also* shows the text box about half the length of the other input boxes, which reflects the issue im having with the form currently.

Can somebody please help me figure out what is doing this? Thanks!!!

URL: http://hesgon.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Screenshot of "Preview" in Admin section of the Business Catalyst Site Manager: Screen Shot 2018 01 05 at 2 19 09 PM — imgbb.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

This is a known issue in actual Muse, which should be repaired in the next release.

You can fix this for now by simply transferring your form from master page to layout page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

URL error: "This site can't be reached"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neox99 So sorry for that. I have copied the link again and this time it should load.

Hesgon Narrow Fabrics  |  Brownsville, TX

Here you go. Sorry again. Weird. It shows the page title this time as opposed to the original link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known issue in actual Muse, which should be repaired in the next release.

You can fix this for now by simply transferring your form from master page to layout page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines