• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact form widget

Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a contact form on my muse site. It has the input fields of Name, Email and Message.

When you submit a message through my website, in the header area of my email platform like gmail or one.com webmail, it shows the email address which I put in my email to: field. My question is this. When someone puts their email in the email field on my website, when I receive the email I would like it to show their email in the header section of my email platform.

My contact form on the website can be found at www.wolfcricket.co.uk

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wizard87,

I am unsure about what's the header section means.

To help me with this can you please post a screenshot of it?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There.

So when you process my contact form

Untitled.jpeg

you get something like this:

Untitled-1.jpg

I am wanting the name or email address of the person who has entered the email address to appear in the from field on the email instead of the email address which is assigned to the contact form. In the "To" field is fine because that is the email address the email is meant to go to. I have only just noticed this about the adobe muse contact forms.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone who has a Yahoo email address, I cannot seem to get emails from them when I change a bit of the code to $form_email in the form process file under the get email headers function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines