Highlighted

Contact Form

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

can anyone tell me how I can expand on the adobe muse contact forms?

I have a rather large and complex form to create, over 50 fields for this one clients website.  I looked at using wofoo but you have to take out a membership and I cannot see in the near future requiring this that often, and I find it a bit expsenive for one site!

I would like to have calendar button that allows you select date, buttons that appeared raised once pressed, and change colour!

All the bits and pieces to make a great easy to use form!

Does anyone know of a good third party widget taht may suit, or if you can do this with any oth the Muse or Muse themes forms.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Cheers

Glenn

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You can always try Jotform, but even there you may have to pay for some of the extra options. That's just the nature of the thing - advanced stuff requires server-side magic and the provider obviously has to run his own server, which costs him money as well. Simple economics.

Mylenium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Contact Form

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

can anyone tell me how I can expand on the adobe muse contact forms?

I have a rather large and complex form to create, over 50 fields for this one clients website.  I looked at using wofoo but you have to take out a membership and I cannot see in the near future requiring this that often, and I find it a bit expsenive for one site!

I would like to have calendar button that allows you select date, buttons that appeared raised once pressed, and change colour!

All the bits and pieces to make a great easy to use form!

Does anyone know of a good third party widget taht may suit, or if you can do this with any oth the Muse or Muse themes forms.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Cheers

Glenn

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You can always try Jotform, but even there you may have to pay for some of the extra options. That's just the nature of the thing - advanced stuff requires server-side magic and the provider obviously has to run his own server, which costs him money as well. Simple economics.

Mylenium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2017 0