• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content jumps in different browsers

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pages look fine in Chrome on PC and iPhone as well as Safari on iPhone but the same pages on Internet Explorer on PC have an oversize menu widget and other items jumped out of place. How can I assure my pages will look the same in all browsers? All software versions are current.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I assure my pages will look the same in all browsers?

You can't, least of all with IE. It's simply a deprecated browser that can't make heads and tails of contemporary CSS and JavaScript. Simply ignore it. Otehrwise you would have to get deep into manually hacking and editing your published pages to provide fallback alternatives.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey BarbaraFEWW,

We do hear a lot about sites not functioning very well in IE, not only Muse but any other web designing platform.

However, I wish you to share the URL of your site with us so we can try eliminating any error causing elements.

On which host have you published the site?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines