• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content not fixed in smartphone version

Participant ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I have a problem with a responsive website I did in Muse. When I look at the site with my smartphone everything kooks good, but if I swipe to the left or right with my finger the whole content is moving. How can I fix that problem? First screenshot shows the correct layout, the second the uncorrect after swiping.

http://kerstinhartig.de

I appreciate any help! Thank you!

Wolfram 

TOPICS
Bugs , Performance , Product issue , Publish , Responsive design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although it would be so easy to answewr in German, out native language, I proceed in English.

There´s some elements outside the boundaries of your canvas (watch screenshots) in at least the two smaller breakpoints:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-21 um 09.46.27.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-02-21 um 09.46.51.png

Elements should never "leave" the inner blue thin lines like in my screenshots the orange is correct - the brown one is at least critical.

Take care - using the "scrubber" and watch out:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-21 um 09.54.31.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-02-21 um 10.00.09.png

I also recommend to leave that guy in the lower right hand corner with responsiveness set to "none" instead of respnsive in width and height.

Although "normal" users would not shrink browser windows it leaves your design not controlled (if you know what I mean)

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-21 um 09.54.43.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-21 um 09.47.14.png

Hope that helps …

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me add that there is at least one more obvious issue:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-21 um 10.01.41.png

Let me also advice, to leave the logo quite a bit larger in the content pages, as it is quite heavy to read.

I also strongly recommend, as the site is already online to check the "Rechtschreibung" with all its commas and so on:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-21 um 10.06.06.png

1) Ziel ist es, (comma)

2) Dadurch werden Selbstorganisations-prozesse angeregt,  (no hyphen should be here, I guess?)

I realized that you did a line break here in your mobile breakpoint - try to avoid forced line breaks as much as possible.

These are only two mistakes - I didn`t read the whole website. Double check and triple check.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe,

thanks for your help again!

best Wolfram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Wolfram,

da nich für …

Schönes Wochenende,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines