• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content to disappear behind the black banner at top.

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the content on this page to disappear behind the black banner at the top. How do I get this? Is this possible?

Hjem

Cathrine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell us more, please. Scrolling up, I can see this, content behind the black bar. What more do you want to achieve?

Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-25 um 15.43.56.png

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 22.20.01.jpg

When I scroll the page I would like the content to not appear on top of the page. Like the image below.

1234.jpg

Can i use scroll effect - Opacity to fix this? Or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To achieve this, you need another layer above the header with same content, fitting your background jmage. In layer order it should be above content layer.

Alternatively create a complete header with part of the fitting background image and that black menu bar - in layer order it should be above content. That might be more elegant.

Second Alternative : keeping fixed width Breakpoint you could also use a scroll motion effect by hiding content as desired.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines