Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continued Trouble with Forms: Server encountered an Error

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

I have set up a membership form in my website and originally was having some trouble because I was using an email address for which the domain did not match the website domain. I have since set up an organizational email but now am receiving an error when attempting to submit the form that says "The server encountered an error." I have had my hosting group help with PHP configuration so I'm not sure what to try next.  Is it a problem that I have reCAPTCHA enabled? Can that only work if hosted through Adobe?  The web page is MuseThemes | Focus Theme

Thanks in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-23 um 23.47.14.png

It has nothing to do with Sites hosted through Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. I read something about reCAPTCHA requiring hosting through Adobe Business Catalyst to work but I thought that wasn't the issue. That takes care of one possible issue. If not reCAPTCHA related, any ideas about how to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I disabled the reCAPTCHA portion of the form and it is now working. That tells me there is something with my reCAPTCHA configuration that is causing the trouble. I've entered public and private keys as generated for the site via the Google reCAPTCHA services and am wondering what to look at next. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your about us page banner/hero is overlapping the top header text on an iPad ...just so you are aware

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey MDBHIPP,

This usually happens if there is even a minor error while entering the ReCaptcha keys.

You may have to check the keys properly.

If it still doesn't work, please share your Muse file (not complete, just the form page) as well as your ReCaptcha key with me in private.

**For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines