Controling Menu Appearance

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In some ways I am very much at home with Muse; In others I still seem to be a novice.Menu Appearace.png

With in my menu organization I am seeing two styles of menus.  (as marked my diagram) A has a space between menus, and B has a 'indicator' to suggest that some where on that menu level there's more to the right.

How do I control these appearances?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are many stylings to adjust. It depends on what you have chosen: The menu, the menu item or the menu label.

You can apply strokes ( even on one single edge of an item), gutters and paddings for each menu item. So, before make us guessing around: upload a .muse file with only the menu, which you showed us, to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we can help without extended question and answer games.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines