• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert from old to responsive

Participant ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have converted my own old site is to responsive. It works fine, but in the head in the program there is still the three buttons for desktop, tablet and phone. Can I just let it be or should I do something?

The adress is

http://www.vikhult.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

If you have converted your desktop layout to responsive, it will be shown on desktop. Tablets and phone will use „their“ layout, if available.

So, if you have a working responsive site based on your ddesktop layout, you may delete the other ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have converted your desktop layout to responsive, it will be shown on desktop. Tablets and phone will use „their“ layout, if available.

So, if you have a working responsive site based on your ddesktop layout, you may delete the other ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and that you for the answer.

This is how it looks. When I go in to one of the pages it looks as it should with just "one" layout. In this window I have (swedish) Desktop, Tablet and Phone. If I go in to Tablet or Phone I get there layouts. Does that disturb the site? How can I delete them? Or can I convert the site so they disappear? Or should I do the site all over again? Well – the site is working as it is now.

Skärmklipp 2017-09-22 22.16.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-22 um 22.35.44.png

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save your file as a backup, just in case you need any elements in your responsive site.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sound almost too easy to be true, but I go for it.

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do so . BackUpBackUpBackUp

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines