• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not sign you in [Access denied: 530]. Check your user name and password.

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on this for a while, working on this website, but every single time I try, 2016-2017, on the latest versions of muse, nothing. I keep getting

Could not sign you in [Access denied: 530]. Check your username and password.

Everything is correct, I've tried changing passwords, everything, there is just nothing working. Even on FileZilla. GoDaddy is my hosting server and I see a lot of people having this problem with it. I don't know how else to fix this or upload the site. All I wanna do is just upload the site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

I had this same issue.  I used the IP address of my domain instead of ftp.mydomain.com and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cherryl,

This definitely looks like an issue with the hosting provider. Did you try contacting their support team?

https://ca.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this same issue.  I used the IP address of my domain instead of ftp.mydomain.com and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines