Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a user populated downloadable form

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I have a bit of an issue. I want the users of my website to be able to fill out a form that is on the website, and then after finishing the form be able to download the completed form as a word document and/or PDF. Is this possible? If so, how? Thank you in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

The short answer is no. To do this would require a lot of coding as the form data is passed to server-side scripts for processing. Then you would the necessary scripts to do the format conversion.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The short answer is no. To do this would require a lot of coding as the form data is passed to server-side scripts for processing. Then you would the necessary scripts to do the format conversion.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines