Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create multiple selection buttons.

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to design a quiz where users can select more than one option on a certain question but I'm having trouble. It seems that none of the buttons can be selected. I've created an active state for all of them but I can still only rollover them. Is there something I'm missing here?

Example question: What are your top 3 favorite colors? Select all that apply.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

In my sample file we have 3 separate composition widgets, each with „stacked“ buttons.

Drag these buttons out of place, and you will see: we have 2 Triggers and above them a „Next“ button (which switches between the single triggers).

Look at this screencast:

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puh! Much too little information!

There are  many different answer states per item possible, and, of, course many different questions too.

But: What we don’t know: Should these answers finally be evaluated? That is not possible with Muse.

Here you find a simple .muse file, based on your „example question“: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4zua3i9kgsddfx/multiple-choice.muse?dl=0

Let’s see, it you find the trick! (If not: Just ask!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I've been looking at it and trying to figure out the trick . Could you explain it to me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My advice to you - do not waste time creating it in the Muse.

Need a quiz? - joomla + this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my sample file we have 3 separate composition widgets, each with „stacked“ buttons.

Drag these buttons out of place, and you will see: we have 2 Triggers and above them a „Next“ button (which switches between the single triggers).

Look at this screencast:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines