• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a 100% height rectangle element.

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2012 Jun 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm loving Muse so far, but I've run into a little bit of a problem.

I know that I can create a 100% width rectangle element that spans the entire width of a browser window, but I'm having trouble creating a 100% height rectangle. Any help would be really appreciated

What I want to create is a website, which as a sidebar running vertically down the left hand side of the page.

Thanks!

Just to give you an idea of what I want check out my link, http://berianlowe.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

The position is fine and I wish for it to scroll the way it does, but I would like it to extend to the bottom of the page, and when the browser is made smaller, I don't want the page content to go over the top of it.

Message was edited by: berianlowe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2012 Jul 02, 2012

Hi,

I'm afraid at this point it is not possible to create a rectangle with 100% browser height. I would recommend that you add that to the Ideas section over here, http://forums.adobe.com/community/muse/ideas

Regards,

Abhishek Maurya

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Great, but how do i put items, like a menu, on the slideshow? I want to make the first page a 100% slideshow with the logo and the menu on it.

Like this: Instow Arms restaurant and bar North Devon

thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines