Highlighted

Creative cloud and muse update issues

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time the creative cloud app or Muse updates, it fails. I have to go back in and delete the muse folder or uninstall the creative cloud app. This is very time consuming and annoying. Yes, I have read hours of tutorials and tried everything so far. I have to bring in my libraries, widgets and settings all over again when I re-install Muse. Muse won't start today because the creative cloud app updated automatically and ran into same issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative cloud and muse update issues

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time the creative cloud app or Muse updates, it fails. I have to go back in and delete the muse folder or uninstall the creative cloud app. This is very time consuming and annoying. Yes, I have read hours of tutorials and tried everything so far. I have to bring in my libraries, widgets and settings all over again when I re-install Muse. Muse won't start today because the creative cloud app updated automatically and ran into same issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can tell Adobe CC not to update automatically... I would assume your system has other issues but can't help you without more details.

Mac, Linux or Windows would be a good start so we can rule out antivirus software

Screenshot (1250).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest getting in touch with Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care to investigate your issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 0