Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

curious about this with rollover

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I cannot get this to happen and wondering if possible.

Can you have a div that has a background as a picture (normal state) and when you rollover it, it shows the box background as a solid color fill?

I know it sounds simple, but for some reason, when I rollover, the background stays the picture (the text does change) but the bg will not change from the picture to yellow (in this example).

my settings are below.

what I am seeing is

normal: picture background/white font

rollover: picture background/red font

shooting for on rollover:  picture bg/red font

thanks!

Barry

b_w.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Hoffkids  написал(а)

I know it sounds simple, but for some reason, when I rollover, the background stays the picture (the text does change) but the bg will not change from the picture to yellow (in this example).

Delete the background image in the rollover state.

6eba59d865.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You think about this?

state-button

You may download directly from the browser.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoffkids  написал(а)

Delete the background image in the rollover state.

6eba59d865.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pavel,

I am still having this trouble AFTER I have deleted the graphic from rollover state. I believe it was working for a few days. The other rollovers work.

The  one that has the BG as an image and the rollover as a solid color does not show rollover at all.

Also just today I lost the ability to seelct more than 1 item again. I am wondering if these problems are related.

Another restart is needed as this fixed the multiple select issue 2 weeks ago...

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create a new muse project that illustrates the problem and provide a link to download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

… and – with all due respect – please react on answers given to you in other threads, before starting new ones. Otherwise don’t be surprised, if nobody will comment your questions any more. (this one​)

Really don’t want offend you, but I feel, this has to be mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines