• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cyrillic self-hosted font not previewed in Muse

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help to solve MUSE bag. Cyrillic self-hosted font work only in Design mode. when try to preview web page muse changing hosted font to default  font. you could see in pictures bellow - hosted aimed font and that I got from Muse

How to manage it to keep the self-hosted font in the final web page also ?

Self-Hosted FONT_2017-09-30 at 00.42.19.pngApperaed Font _ Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 00.42.31.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello KKK215,

Please go through the steps mentioned in this thread - Uploaded Fonts not displaying correctly which deals with the query similar to yours.

Hope that would help you, however, in case if it still doesn't work see this as well - myfonts.com self hosting font issues

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ankuch, thanx for you reply. As far as I understand advice I deinstall and install again font but it isn't help(( all things the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is in the font itself or in the converter with which you converted it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines