• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Datensätze in Datenbank eintragen über Adobe Muse Website - Record records in database via Adobe Muse website

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, mein Englisch ist leider zu schlecht, als dass ich diesen Text auf Englisch schreiben könnte, deswegen lasse ich am Ende nochmal alles über Transite ebenfalls schlecht übersetzen. Sorry dafür!

Meine Agentur würde gerne eine Plattform/ Internetseite über Muse erstellen, auf der Mitarbeiter unseres Teams online darauf zugreifen können und dort Datensätze in eine Datenbank einfügen zu können.

Dabei sollte ein Flow entstehen, der dich z.B. von Unterseite zu Unterseite manövriert und am Ende einen vollständigen Datensatz in die richtigen Spalten der Datenbank einfügt. Mit einem Abschluss "Fertig" Button soll der Datensatz dann abgeschlossen werden um dann einen neuen wieder zu erstellen zu können.

Als Beispiel: Ich logge mich online auf der Plattform an (das weiß ich, das kann man bei Adobe Muse so machen), dann öffnet sich ein Screen mit Schaltflächen wie "Name", "Adresse", etc. in denen ich dann z.B. "Mustermann" und "Düsseldorf" eingeben kann. Diese Daten werden dann zu einem gemeinsamen Datensatz am Ende in der Datenbank zusammen gefügt. Als zweites sollte eine Möglichkeit gegeben sein, wo ich zwischen fünf Komponenten auswählen kann. Hier z.B. Schaltfläche "Auto" - mit fünf Alternativen (BMW, Audi, etc.) und ich wähle eine davon aus! Mit versenden wird auch diese Option zu meinem vorherigen Datensatz hinzugefügt!

Meine Frage: Ist das überhaupt über Adobe Muse und Plug-Ins umsetzbar?

Hi everybody, my english is too bad for me to write this text in english, so at the end i let everything about transits be translated too bad. Sorry for that!

My agency would like to create a platform / website through Muse, where employees of our team can access it online and insert records into a database there.

This should give rise to a flow that causes you, e.g. maneuvered from bottom to bottom and at the end insert a complete record into the correct columns of the database. With a completion "Finish" button, the record should then be completed to then create a new can.

As an example: I log on to the platform online (I know, you can do that with Adobe Muse), then a screen opens with buttons like "Name", "Address", etc. "Mustermann" and "Dusseldorf" can enter. This data is then merged into a common record at the bottom of the database. Second, there should be a possibility where I can choose between five components. Here e.g. Button "Auto" - with five alternatives (BMW, Audi, etc.) and I choose one of them! With send also this option is added to my previous record!

My question: Is that even about Adobe Muse and plug-ins implementable?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Muse actually has no data base backend. So it is not possible, to achieve, what you want to achieve.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse actually has no data base backend. So it is not possible, to achieve, what you want to achieve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you. I thought with Musexpress or even an other Third Party Tool its possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be. But why use MuseExpress, if you need Wordpress functionality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines