Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dear team, your contact option on muse.adobe.com reacts funny

Engaged ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Originally I wanted to report here Tutorials – Adobe Muse Widget Directory  that your tutorial video for responsive composition widget (the second one) does not seem to exist on the server, an error message is shown instead, stating "dns server address could not be found".

So I wanted to report this to you via Report a Concern | Adobe Muse CC  and, funny enough, first of all that well known"some files on the server may be missing or are incorrect"-message which is so dear to us appears, and then upon clicking "ok", your support site looks like, er, funny. The CSS seems to have said goodbuy.

See screenshot attached. I just wanted to give you notice.

Kind regards,

bartl

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-26 um 09.58.29.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Hey bartl,

This is really embarrassing and yes funny too.

The error "some files on the server missing" has started affecting to our own site also.

I will get this checked by the website owner, however, the composition widgets tutorial is playing very well at my end.

Maybe a temporary glitch, however, thank you very much for getting this in our notice.

Regards.,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey bartl,

This is really embarrassing and yes funny too.

The error "some files on the server missing" has started affecting to our own site also.

I will get this checked by the website owner, however, the composition widgets tutorial is playing very well at my end.

Maybe a temporary glitch, however, thank you very much for getting this in our notice.

Regards.,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines