• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Defining viewport size on a mobile site

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a page on the phone version of my website which has some movie session times in it embedded with html.

When viewing the page on a mobile device the starting view is zoomed in and to the left of the page which I want to change it so that all the content is viewed on landing.

I've tried the following to try make this happen

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=100%">

Both haven't worked

Help!

Here's the page in question - SESSION TIMES

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

1st gday from Macksville (just up the road a bit) and I like the overall look of your desktop site.

modern devices don't like tables and Muse strips the style code from any inserted html... thats two things you need to know when making web sites and the normal work around is an iframe or some sort of cms but I assume this movie data come from some sort of 3rd party sql database system?

If you (are allowed to) provide a copy of the .muse file we can take a look... perhaps there is a work around?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1st gday from Macksville (just up the road a bit) and I like the overall look of your desktop site.

modern devices don't like tables and Muse strips the style code from any inserted html... thats two things you need to know when making web sites and the normal work around is an iframe or some sort of cms but I assume this movie data come from some sort of 3rd party sql database system?

If you (are allowed to) provide a copy of the .muse file we can take a look... perhaps there is a work around?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines