• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

delete old website from businesscatalyst.com

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the old biz com address and need to remove it. It was removed months ago from the server but still is reporting the status by email. There is no activity and when  I click the you are registered to receive the Weekly Report for this website. Click here  to remove you from the list. The I do it can't find it. it sends me to  http://www.stevenparksphotography.co/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=UnsubscribeWeeklyReport&VID=902288   and...

I then noticed that the m was missing in the .com. When I add it the site shows, but no data and says

Sorry, no such page

I am still getting the weekly updates and cannot stop them.  Can the site be removed by you?

Thanks

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

portal link

click "my sites" (top left) and see if this old one is still listed... you can delete anything from this ui so please take care.

p.s, if you get stuck please take a screenshot (edit out any private info) and post it so we can see the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

Please try the following doc in order to remove old site from business Catalyst - How to cancel or delete a site.

Let us know if this doesn't help.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

portal link

click "my sites" (top left) and see if this old one is still listed... you can delete anything from this ui so please take care.

p.s, if you get stuck please take a screenshot (edit out any private info) and post it so we can see the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I spent hours in menus prior to catching this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines