Highlighted

Deleting an old Muse site without no longer having a subscription?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My question in short  is that I want to delete an old site I created with Muse. Right now I only have a subscription for InDesign since I have another full subscription with my employer with another account.

Is it possible to to delete it without having to subscribe to muse again?

Kind regards Anna

Where do you want to delete your site from? From your computer or from your server?

In any case, you do don't need a subscription to delete your Muse site. I would suggest however, that if there is a remote chance of you wanting your site back at a later stage, to take a backup of your files before deleting them.

As is obvious, you will need to subscribe to Muse in case you revisit your decision about your Muse site.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleting an old Muse site without no longer having a subscription?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My question in short  is that I want to delete an old site I created with Muse. Right now I only have a subscription for InDesign since I have another full subscription with my employer with another account.

Is it possible to to delete it without having to subscribe to muse again?

Kind regards Anna

Where do you want to delete your site from? From your computer or from your server?

In any case, you do don't need a subscription to delete your Muse site. I would suggest however, that if there is a remote chance of you wanting your site back at a later stage, to take a backup of your files before deleting them.

As is obvious, you will need to subscribe to Muse in case you revisit your decision about your Muse site.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2018 0