• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting 'Warning Messages' - "Text frame....

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating my site, I used the Edge Web Font - Bebas Neve Regular. Then, i applied the bold attribute to the font. However, when in Preview mode, I get the following warning:

Text frame on page 'Home' (with text 'Subscribe to either...') uses an unsupported variation 'Bold' on an Edge Web Font named 'Bebas Neve Regular'. 'Bold' will be simulated.

Instead of fighting with Muse of using Web fonts (because using their variations such as Bold, italic or even regular will not work), I decided to switch ALL Bebas Neve fonts to Standard Fonts (with Fallback) fonts. However, when going into Preview mode, I still get the warning message that I am using the Bebas Neve Regular font for various sections of my site. I did delete the Cache the Preview browser, figuring that would solve the problem.

Any thoughts or suggestions.

Sincerely,

Alphonso Montgomery

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

You can’t „switch Beba fonts to a standard font with fallback“.  Even if installed on your system, Beba is no „standard font“ and will be converted to an image during output, because nobody can guarantee, that this font is installed on the machines/devices of your site’s visitors. Just read my answer 4 here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can’t „switch Beba fonts to a standard font with fallback“.  Even if installed on your system, Beba is no „standard font“ and will be converted to an image during output, because nobody can guarantee, that this font is installed on the machines/devices of your site’s visitors. Just read my answer 4 here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines