• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design is small when previewing in browser

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning everyone, I have just started learning web design and recently decided to try Adobe muse and I met this problem.

Here is the design in Muse:

Screenshot (23).png

And here is the design in Chrome browser:

Screenshot (24).png

As you can see there is huge space in left and right side, what can i do to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

The problem is that as you say, you just started to study web design. Therefore, you simply do not yet understand what proportions should be, you do not think about the various sizes of monitors and a lot of other things.

I'll tell you so, if you are trying to make it so that on your monitor 1920 the design looked like in the Muse 960 you will get a very large design, from which the eyes will scatter. At the moment everything is normal and nothing needs to be changed. Looks great.

But if you still

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that as you say, you just started to study web design. Therefore, you simply do not yet understand what proportions should be, you do not think about the various sizes of monitors and a lot of other things.

I'll tell you so, if you are trying to make it so that on your monitor 1920 the design looked like in the Muse 960 you will get a very large design, from which the eyes will scatter. At the moment everything is normal and nothing needs to be changed. Looks great.

But if you still want to try - use breakpoints .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines