Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desktop to phone button switcher

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everybody

I am an architect and designer, with just one year of experience in Muse. And I was wondering if there is any way to create a button at the website [in the drop-down menu for example] which gives the visitor de possibility for switching between design versions.

It can be so powerful for the website I am designing right now.

Any help or comment will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

On adaptive sites this is possible by using a manual menu entry with manually assigned hyperlinks. Instead of „mysite/Index.html“ as an example use the hyperlink „mysite/phone/index.html“ or „mysite/tablet/index.html“. These different addresses are listed and selectable in the „Hyperlinks“ menu of Muse‘s upper control strip.

On responsive pages this isn‘t possible, because the different breakpoints have no different urls. You „access“ the different breakpoints by resizing the browser window.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On adaptive sites this is possible by using a manual menu entry with manually assigned hyperlinks. Instead of „mysite/Index.html“ as an example use the hyperlink „mysite/phone/index.html“ or „mysite/tablet/index.html“. These different addresses are listed and selectable in the „Hyperlinks“ menu of Muse‘s upper control strip.

On responsive pages this isn‘t possible, because the different breakpoints have no different urls. You „access“ the different breakpoints by resizing the browser window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines